Monday 18 February 2013

CHINA...HERE WE COME

So Where to next???


The stunning light show at Victoria Harbour...xx


My husband and I made our first trip to China on May 4th, 2007, the date is firmly locked in my mind as it was the first time that he pushed me on an international flight leaving my 4 beautiful babies behind, It was also on arrival that we learnt of the abduction of Madeleine McCann.

In 2007 we visited Shanghai and Beijing for business and absolutely vowed and declared that when the children were old enough, we would return with them to show them this magical country full of culture and history.

Okay, so fast forward 5 years and I am faced with a dilemma. Next month, my eldest baby boy will turn 14 and I feel that we have such a small window of opportunity to travel to all of these amazing destinations which I want to share and experience with my children, and 4 years time, will fly and who know's where he will be? I don't want to look back with any regrets and fit in as much as possible to their childhoods as we can.

So, we have decided that 2013, The Year of The Snake, China it is!!! I feel that the children are all at a good age to be able to handle the Great wall of china, and possibly toboggan down it, if it all becomes too hot and whiney, experience the Forbidden City, Fly a kite in Tiananmen square and the possibility of a visit to an orphanage really excited my daughters, Im sure the orphanage wouldn't notice any missing babies, would they? I can't wait to visit the armies of terracotta warriors in Xian and then the excitement of a week in Hong Kong, which we also can't wait to experience with the children,  I adore Hong Kong, It is such a vibrant City and such a family friendly destination.Disneyland, Oceanpark, Victoria Harbour, The peak tram and Madame Taussauds, the shopping, amazing food, The symphony sound and Light show at Victoria Harbour....so much to do, so little time to fit it all in....

So, the flights are booked and the countdown is on....xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment