Saturday 31 January 2015

HOLD UP…..MY SISTER'S WHAT??? AND I'M GOING TO BE WHERE????

The stunning bride and groom...xxx

Well…It's official!! I'm going to be an Auntie again!!! That's right my little baby sister is pregnant! YAY!!!! And I'm going to be where????

 My little sister finally found the man of her dreams and after...(insert sigh here)... a fairytale wedding...they are finally pregnant with their first precious little bundle of joy.

  You see, my brother In Law, is a true survivor...after beating cancer, not only once, but 3 times, falling pregnant has been a roller coaster ride, the ups and downs of IVF cycle after cycle, the heartbreak, emotions and tears that it endures, ( I was also on the ride for my other sister) which was tough as I was secretly concealing baby number 4........ but finally we have a little miracle and I'm super excited…I just LOVE babies, which you may have already gathered, having 4 of my own and all! And could have easily had another one, which has been contemplated over the past years, but  I'm getting too old now and on the other side of parenting coping with teenagers, an entire different species!

My siblings and I are all very close...there are 4 of us and we all live within 3 hours of each other, I think that's possibly the reason that I wanted 4 children, to be just like my Mum and be surrounded by lots of love and sweet babies. Family is the most important thing in the world to me and I can't wait to have a little baby to love and spoil.

But, SHOCK, HORROR.... the travel agent in me, had already booked our annual overseas holidays way back in August last year, after coming across a deal, that I couldn't possibly resist.....and It's when the baby is due!!!

All I can hope for my little sister is that she is lucky enough to nurture that little baby for at least an extra 9 days past her delivery date, just as I did!

Congratulations Louise and Juddy, you are going to be AMAZING parents, and If you need a babysitter, I'm just around the corner...xxx


With my gorgeous siblings...xxx

The Fairytale wedding...xxx
Such a beautiful bridal party...xxx

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful news! I am going to be an auntie (for the first time) in August too!!! I was going to go away to Nicaragua at that time, but priorities called!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Colleen! That is so exciting!! unfortunately I can't cancel our holiday, so I hope the baby waits for me to return. Lots of love to you...xx

    ReplyDelete